We are currently looking to recruit an experienced professional to join our VIP team as a VIP Manager at our Aspers Westfield Stratford City site. This exciting opportunity is responsible for existing VIP customers relations; delivering on know your customer (KYC) and enhanced due diligence (EDD) compliance as well as building new VIP business. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring VIP customers enjoy a positive customer service experience in an entertaining and welcoming environment.
- Supporting the Gaming department in achieving the overall business goal in terms of financial revenues through the proactive management of the
- VIP customer database.
- Contributing to on-going growth in Gaming through developing and implementing VIP customer strategies and initiatives for the business based on an understanding of the VIP market and industry trends.
- Delivering on KYC/EDD targets.
Selection Criteria (Desirable)
- Minimum of 3 years VIP Hosting experience
- Have an acute understanding of service culture; including cultural nuances; customer networks & established key contacts
- An understanding of the Gaming industry and its legislative responsibilities would be desirable
- Knowledge and experience of KYC/EDD best practice would be highly beneficial
- Internal applicants must have a PES Score of 4 and have a minimum of 12 months service.
If you are interested in applying for this position and possess the necessary skills and attitude, please forward your updated curriculum vitae, together with a letter of application to:
Please send an up-to-date CV to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is: Friday 22 February 2019
Aligned to Gambling Legislation, all applicants must be aged 18 or over to work at Aspers.