We are currently seeking experienced cash desk professionals for the position of Cashier at our Aspers Westfield Stratford City site.
Aspers Cashiers are empowered to service the operation of the cash desk at the sites. They are responsible for ensuring that Aspers core service values are demonstrated through the provision of an exciting and exceptional customer experience. Cashiers will be well presented; be focused on providing a positive service culture; display the expected professional behaviours as well as maintain cash desk efficiency, compliance, integrity, and consistency.
This role will include:
- Demonstrating an ability to deliver a customer service experience which is in line with the Company service values
- Taking full responsibility for the operation of Cash Desk allocated area
- Completing and recording transactions accurately and efficiently in line with Company procedures
- Ensure transactions are properly accounted for through the accurate and transparent reconciliation of funds
- Show an acute awareness and understanding of responsible gaming and anti-money laundering legislation
- Manages and reports suspicious, aggressive and major cash desk action in a timely and efficient manner
- Demonstrates knowledge of rules, processes and cash desk equipment functionality
- Provide an audible commentary to enable surveillance to monitor all cash desk transactions
- Please note that this role functions in a business that operates evenings and weekends, and as such full flexibility is required. The role will be expected to be available to work for any requirements within Aspers & this will mean evening & weekend obligations outside of ‘normal’ working hours.
Applicants for this role must demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 12 months cash desk experience
- Robust understanding of Gaming legislation
- Knowledge of Personal Gaming License responsibilities
- Customer Focused
- Technical understanding of cash desk functionality
- Confident in decision making
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability for independent working in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Is a team player
- Individual of highest integrity
- Able to self-motivate
- Organised and efficient approach to work
- Pays attention to detail
Please be advised that you will be required to evidence your right to work in the UK should your application be shortlisted for an interview.
If you are interested in applying for this position and possess the necessary skills and knowledge, please forward your updated curriculum vitae, together with a cover letter of application to the email address below:
Please send an up-to-date CV to: Stratford.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is: Ongoing
Please be advised that you will be required to evidence your right to work in the UK should your application be shortlisted for an interview. Aligned to Gambling Legislation, all applicants must be aged 18 or over to work at Aspers.